Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 3, 2013

J.J. Abrams Talks Star Wars-Star Trek Connection

Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams recently expounded on Star Wars and Star Trek during an interview with Empire. Check it out:

"Even though I was never a Star Trek fan, I felt like there was a version of it that would make me excited, that I would think ‘that’s cool, that feels right, I actually would want to see that,'" said Abrams. "[With Star Wars]  I feel like I can identify a hunger for what I would want to see again and that is an incredibly exciting place to begin a project. The movies, the worlds could not be more different but that feeling that there’s something amazing here is the thing that they share."

In related news, check out these new photos from Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness, which opens May 17.

http://latino-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/69723-600x400.jpg

http://latino-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/69724-600x400.jpg


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét